Our experience, commitment to excellence, and providing a comfortable treatment atmosphere has been the cornerstone of our success for over 35 years. We care about you, your family, and your friends. We constantly strive to provide our patients with the highest quality of care to help achieve their healthiest and brightest smile. Our patients trust us to deliver the best. Our practice is for individuals and their families who appreciate professionalism, competence, and a friendly environment. Integrity, comfort, and a keen focus on listening to patients’ needs and goals set us apart. Every person’s dental needs are unique and we pride ourselves in developing and delivering tailored treatment plans to meet those needs and expectations.
Your smile defines our success!
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Kenneth Holton
Dr. Kenneth Holton is a native of New Bern. He received both his Bachelor of Arts and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees from UNC-Chapel Hill in 1981 and 1985 respectively. Dr. Holton has been in dental practice for over 35 years…treating generations of patients. He prides himself staying abreast of the ever changing dental profession through many hours of continuing education. Dr. Holton is involved and supports many community service organizations in the area. Dr. Holton, his wife, and son reside in Trent Woods.
Professional Education and Affiliations
- UNC-Chapel Hill 1977-81 BA Biology
- UNC School of Dentistry 1981-85 Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Active Member: ADA
- NC Dental Society
- NC Fifth District Dental Society
- Seattle Study Club-Twin Rivers
- Four Corners Study Club of Eastern NC
- Craven-Jones–Pamlico Dental Society
- Dawson Center for the Advancement of Complete Dentistry-core curriculum graduate
- DOCS- Oral Conscious Sedation Graduate/NC Permit Holder
- ACLS-BCLS Certified
- Supporter: Craven, Jones, Pamlico County Schools
- Twin Rivers YMCA
- Eastern District of the Boy Scouts of America
- Merci Clinic of New Bern
- Religious Community Services of New Bern
- N C Missions of Mercy Dental Outreach Program
- Past President of Brothers Big Sisters of the Lower Neuse
- New Bern Breakfast Rotary (leave of absence)
- Craven County Board of Health (Dental) 2013-2022
"Dr. Holton is an exceptional dentist. Not only is he skilled and experienced, but he also makes me and my family feel at ease in what otherwise might be a less than pleasant experience. He makes sure we are always comfortable, no matter what procedure he's performing. To top it off, every single one of his staff is friendly, efficient, capable and helpful. They always have been, and my family and I have been patients of Dr. Holton for many years. I dare say there are times when I actually look forward to my appointments. Thank you, Dr. Holton and staff!"
"Dr. Holton and his staff turned an unpleasant dental issue into a VERY pleasant experience. So glad I have him as my dentist. THANK YOU!!💯💯"
"Very friendly and professional staff. Easy to get an appointment for routine or emergency care."